HCDE Workshop 2019b
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM on October 7, 2019
Harris County Department of Education (HCDE) Workshop
Title: PD Pacing and Engagement
Hosted by: Harris County Department of Education, 6300 Irvington Boulevard, Houston, TX 77022
Location: Highpoint North Campus, 11902 Spears Rd., Houston, TX 77067
- Slides (these can refresh your memory, but textual content will mainly be on the handout, as the slides are mainly images)
- Handout template you can use to design your own handout for your own presentation
- Timers to add to slides
- Turn these pages into laminated sheets to create signs training attendees can use with dry erase markers easy grouping, engagement, differentiation, and cooperative learning
- Stickers teachers can add to desks for easy grouping, engagement, differentiation, and cooperative learning
- Directions for using the stickers provided above
- Over-the-Counter Data Standards for improved communication of data (e.g., effective data visualization)
If you require another format of a resource above, such as MS Word or RTF, to be compatible with assistive technologies for readers with impaired vision, please click here to request one.
Description: Coming soon.